Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Have I missed anyone??

Ok so just so you all know I am probably the most unprepared unorganized person alive.Seriously.
I am the poster child for "I'll do it later". I have emails that I need to read that I got weeks ago :( I just found a email that I got back on aug 2nd! I don't know how I overlook things but I do.I might have adult ADD, no joking around I think I might.My daughter has ADHD so I know they symptoms and signs.I'm just too lazy to do anything about it.I'll do it later :)

Which leads me to the whole point of this post.I love so many blogs here its insane.I do not get to comment on them all but I still think you all kick the finest of ass. I love trading buttons with you because I want others to find out how awesome you all are as well.BUT I think I may have missed a few button exchanges :( So if anyone has my button and I have not posted theirs in kind please comment here and let me know.Or you can email me and let me know, but you know how I am with my email so its probably best to post here lol To be honest I don't care how you contact me as long as you do!
Also I would LOVE to comment to a few people in the giveaway post but I want to leave the comments to actual entries so I haven't. Just know that I ♥ you all and I want to thank all of those people who have blogged about the giveaway and given me general shout outs on their blogs.You have no idea how much I appreciate it and appreciate the vibe and blog love that I have found here.You all really are some amazing people.Thanks so much for sharing your lives and thoughts.I have learned much from you.
(((HUGS))) to you all!
Love & Light!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog! So cute!!
Thanks for entering my Give Away!!

Danni said...

I stole your button a while ago, but I don't think I told you and mine isn't in your rotation. :)

Crazy Squirrel Lady said...

Man am I glad I posted this then!!! I am SO sorry D. I didnt mean to overlook that.I am off to steal your button right now!!!

And Thanks sherry!!! Love your blog :)

Wendy said...

LOL - I don't have a button to exchange, but I did snag yours. I'd love to create a button, but I'm a writer, not an artist. *sigh*

I love tons of blogs too. I make an effort to comment daily, but some days, it just can't happen.

It's life. Gotta live it, right? :-D

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Oh, I so know what you mean! I wish I could get to commenting on all the blogs I love! In reality, I follow so many, lol, I could never comment on all of them, because it would be a part time job!

Bridgett said...

You've got mine, doll! :)

)O(
boo