Saturday, October 1, 2011
Ok here we go.....
I harvest my moon flow ( menstrual flow ). Which means I save my moon flow ( not every month but I do when I feel the need...like when I begin my flow on the full or new moon ). I save it in a jar with a touch of rubbing alcohol added to help preserve it and I store it in a cool dark place. I have used it for many things and it stores well. I add it to water which I feed to my plants when they are sick ( google this, the results are amazing!) , I use it as a ink when I write out certain spells, I use it in some spells where I think I need a little oomph and/or when I want myself more integrated into a spell. I know of some magick that uses 'love juice' and this is along those lines. For me my moon flow is nothing to be ashamed of and I see it just like the wheel of the year ( The circle of life, death and rebirth and all that witchy jazz ;) lol ). I am very spiritually connected to my time of the month. Maybe its the Native American part of myself that has caused me to embrace it like I do. I know there are also many other cultures through out time that have revered women during their moon time. A little research will surprise you...I could go on and on about it here but I wont bore you.
So that's it. Thats the easiest way I could put it.I have no problem answering any questions if anyone has them. Ask away...and hopefully I won't take so long answering them (blush) lol
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
~ Sully Erna from Godsmack ( from what I read is open about it) , Patrick Stewart, Fairuza Balk, Deborah Harry, Brigitte Nielsen, Cybil Sheppard, Stevie Nicks, Yoko Ono, Vanessa Carlton, Heather Graham, Olympia Dukakis, William Butler Yeats, Rachel Hunter, Goldie Hawn, Vigo Mortensen, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, Avril Lavigne, George Lucas, Alice Walker, Robin Tunney, Chrissie Hynde, Fred Durst, Virginia Woolf, Roseanne Barr,Somerset Maugham. I came across more names, some I knew some I didn't. I am wondering if any of these people actually identify themselves as one of the many forms of Paganism(well besides the 1st one). I wish there was someone in the limelight who acknowledged that they were on this path. I think it would be wonderful for children who grew up on this path, and for teens who are just exploring the path, to feel more comfortable around their peers and more comfortable within themselves knowing that they aren't alone. I know I feel alone at times and its hard for me as an adult. But thankfully Paganism and Wicca is becoming more familiar to people and the stigmas that once were common are starting to go away. I work with the general public and I proudly were my pentacle to work everyday. It's good sized and its in plain view. I have been asked if I am Jewish and if I were a Satanist. I have always answered it with a smile if not a chuckle. I am never offended by those questions because I see it as a opportunity to educate. I don't go into detail because I don't have the time but I always respond to the questions I get. I like the fact that those people can say that they have met someone who is on this path and that I wasn't scary, I don't ride a broom to work (although I would if I could) and that I'm just like everyone else... well in the general sense of the word :) I just wish there were celebrities who could also help demystify Paganism and Wicca and all the other paths out there. I wish it were more of a household word and less of a catch phrase. To be honest, even thought it's a huge deal to me, I wish it wasn't a big deal to the rest of the world...if that makes sense.
Ok well I have yet to find a spell that makes my dishes do themselves so I'm outta here. If you lovely people know of anyone that wasn't on the list or has anything to add please do so. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks :)
Sunday, April 10, 2011
1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and leaky tire.
3. It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
4. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
5. Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
6. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
7. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
8. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
9. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
11. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
12. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
13. Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.
14. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
15. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
16. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
17. Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
18. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
19. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
20. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
21. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
22. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night
I found this here.