Friday, May 15, 2009

Your personal Bill of Rights

I have the right to make my own choices.

I have the right to follow my own values and standards,
as long as I do not push them others.

I have a right to dignity and respect.

I have a right to all of my feelings.

I have a right to express myself as long as
I am not abusive toward others.

I have a right to determine and honor my own priorities.

I have a right to recognize and accept my own value system as appropriate.

I have a right to have my needs and wants respected by others.

I have the right to say 'no' when I feel I am not ready, unsafe,
or that it violates my values.

I have the right to make mistakes and not be perfect.

I have the right not to be responsible for others behavior,
actions, feelings or problems.

I have the right to make decisions based on my
feelings and judgment for any reason.

I have the right to change my mind at any time.

I have the right to my personal space and time needs.

I have the right to be in a safe, non-abusive environment.

I have the right to forgive others and forgive myself.

I have the right to give and receive unconditional love.

I have the right to enjoy being sexual and celebrate my sexuality.

I have the right to my own spiritual beliefs and to celebrate them.

I have the right to joyfully receive without feeling guilty.

I have a right to healthy relationships of my choice.

I have the right to be angry with someone I love.

I can take care of myself, no matter what.

I have the right to be healthier than those around me.

I have the right to trust others who earn my trust.

I have a right to expect honesty from others.

I have the right to change and grow.

I have the right to follow my own path.

I have the right to be happy.


Author unknown

1 comment:

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Love it. I just saw your name at greenearthjourney and had to check it out! I like squirrels. :) Peace!